The toe box is well shaped and will easily accommodate the biggest of hind paws comfortably. With respect to comfort the "SilkyTX" inner has a really nice feeling to the touch making it very pleasant to sleep in.
The official spec, below, is impressive and with the pedigree of Ajungilak the quality of this bag is pretty much guaranteed. I will have no problem taking this out again when the temperature dictates.
- Box construction for more loft, better fit and increased insulation
- MTI™ 13 two layer filling combines low weight, compressibility and maximum insulation
- Performance TX™ outer fabric
- SilkyTX™ inner fabric
- Seamless construction avoids cold spots and improves insulation
- Ergonomic foot for added comfort
- Machine washable at 60°
- Jura: comfort -5°C, extreme -22°C; weight 1600g, length 195cm; volume 8 litres
When I got the Jura it came along with this little fellow known simply as the Mammut Inflatable Air Pillow. It's a neat little design. When its deflated Mammut compare it to the size of a large matchbox, which is about right.
It's a good size to stuff inside the sleeping bag hood when it's inflated so is ideal. Once you get the desired pressure right it is comfortable to sleep on. The "flutter" valve in the inflating hole makes it easy to keep the right pressure before making it more permanent with the plug.
These two items are also the most polite pieces of gear I've seen with their little sleep well messages emblazoned onto the tabs.
My bag weighs a little over the specified weight at 1750g including the stuff sack, which weighs 96g on its own.